About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
We have been married 25 years and have 2 grown children. The last one is about to leave the nest. No empty nest syndrome here. We are excited to start our next adventure by ourselves.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Still Here

Okay everyone, I know it has been a while since I last posted but I've been sick for several days. Nothing serious, just sinus/allergies/cold....take your pick. All I know is that I can't breathe and my throat has been hurting. Not sleeping much either. I'm in zombie mode right now.

Brittany is on vacation in South Carolina and Virginia with a friend so not only are we keeping Callie for Paige, we are also keeping Scooter for Brittany. We have become a boarding keenel with one small difference. Mom and Dad don't get paid. It's not so bad though. We have a fenced in back yard so all we have to do is get up let the dog out, then get up a few minutes later and let him back in. She is having a wonderful time visiting a part of the country that she has never been to. I think she is going to Busch Gardens today. That should be fun.

Paige is doing well. No morning sickness and so far her blood pressure is under control. I've been trying to find things for the baby which is a lot harder than it you would think. Everything is gender pacific. It's so hard to find things that are neutral. Now I know why everyone finds out the gender of their baby ahead of time. We have several consignment shops here with very good strollers, car seats, infant seats, etc. As soon as Paige finds out the gender of the baby we, meaning I, will start going to garage sales, and consignment shops. A few of my friends at church have given us a practically brand new high chair and play pen. Thank you Ann and Sharon. It is much appreciated. If anyone out there has anything, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where you have been...but since I only managed 6 posts for the whole month of June, who am I to talk about people not posting? My goal is to do better this month...I'M already half way to last month's number! Yeah!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea your right....you will be on your own for the garage sales!! lol you know me I like my sleep!

    ReplyDelete