About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
We have been married 25 years and have 2 grown children. The last one is about to leave the nest. No empty nest syndrome here. We are excited to start our next adventure by ourselves.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Kristen's wedding

Recently a very good friend of Brittany's got married. It was a very lovely wedding at her Aunt's house on the bayou. Above is a picture of Brittany (maid of honor) and the best man, Evan. Brittany looks absolutely breathtaking in her maid of honor dress. In case some of you are wondering, yes Brittany has lost some weight recently. Here is a picture of the bride, Kristen, and Brittany. Kristen was very beautiful in her wedding gown. The whole event was about family. We've known Kristen and her family since she and Brittany were in elementary school together. It's almost like my own daughter getting married except I didn't have to pay or try to organize this one. Much better this way. ha ha

4 comments:

  1. My girl is as beautiful as ever. And man does she look good in blue! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. You know I didn't want to wait until after Easter (when I can get back on Facebook again) to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you, she does look great. I will try to take some family snap shots soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany looks so beautiful, she must get it from our side haha! and Ryker is a handsome little guy. I cant wait to meet him, I have been having withdrawls from being in Arkansas. I havent been since I was pregnant with Maddux!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always room for you in Arkansas or Louisiana. I can't wait for y'all to meet him either. He is pretty wonderful. Yes Brittany does take after our side. ha ha. She did look beautiful that night. She wears some of the cutest clothes these days. Can't wait to see y'all. If you don't come here we may have to make a trip to TX.

    ReplyDelete