About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
We have been married 25 years and have 2 grown children. The last one is about to leave the nest. No empty nest syndrome here. We are excited to start our next adventure by ourselves.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trying to figure it out !!!

Hello everyone, It's me Allen.....I am on tonight trying to improve the SMITHonian . There is alot to learn about this website. I've done one before but, this one is a little different. So if you have any suggestions please send them our way!!! I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week. It won't be long to we get to the weekend, I can't wait. Ha ha.....well I will talk to you all later...going to try some new things on here...yikes...Ha ha

7 comments:

  1. I know a little about making your blog pretty so let me know if I can be of service. Since your Fonda's cousin (I think your cousins... not sure) I would love to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. August does good...she helped me with my banner title and actually designed it...love your blog but hard to read the name on the banner heading...good luck, I know it took me FOREVER to get mone looking right. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey August, yes Fonda is our cousin. I would love some help with the site. Give me a shout sometimes. I need your guidance! Thanks for offering. Tell me how to change and customize my banner. And also I would like to add a over all background behind the body of the page.Not just a color. Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can choose a free background from a myriad blogwear designers out there. Then I can make a banner/header to match the background.

    OR

    I can design both the background and the banner/header. You just have to give me an idea how you want your blogwear to look.

    Here are some links for free background:
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
    http://www.shabbyblogs.com/
    http://www.backgroundfairy.com/

    When and if you decide to use a backround, it's better if you choose the "Minima" template, it will show up better.

    Well, that's all I can think of right now. You can email me (it's on my blog) if you have any questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures in the sidebar...but I need to see my beautiful girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...it's been days...where are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking the same but didn't wanna say anything cause I'm only one day behind...but y'all are the new kids on the block so tag your hit....blog!

    ReplyDelete