About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
We have been married 25 years and have 2 grown children. The last one is about to leave the nest. No empty nest syndrome here. We are excited to start our next adventure by ourselves.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Well we got our first mini ice storm yesterday. The roads are fine and the mini storm didn't knock out any electricity so I chalk it up to a good storm. Allen started a fire for me and we sat and watch the fire and little TV. It even snowed just a little bit.

We also helped Paige and Colby put down new floors in their living room. She wanted to rip up the carpet before the baby arrived. Colby had most of the flooring down Allen just help with the tedious outside pieces. A LOT of cutting. I guess tonight we will go back over there and Colby put the funiture back in the living room.

Baby Ryker will be here Thursday!! Please continue to pray for Paige and the baby. So far everything is good. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all made it through the storm okay. It is cold here, but not freezing like you guys had. We just had rain. But I do need to remember to grab my coat for the next few days. 39 degrees may be fine for walking to your car without a jacket...but pumping gas was a little tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to here all about your new grandbaby and see the pictures...happy day! stay warm

    ReplyDelete